Litigation relies on the court system to resolve issues that could not otherwise be settled. Through litigation, the parties rely on their respective attorneys to argue their cases in a trial before a judge who makes the ultimate decision in the matter. While litigation is rarely the desired course of action due to its substantial emotional and financial costs, sometimes it is the best option. When it is, we will vigorously pursue all legal remedies available to protect our client’s interests.
Types of matters we have successfully litigated include but are not limited to:
- Establishing initial or temporary support awards
- Modification of support awards
- Enforcement and collection of support arrearages
- Custody and/or visitation
- Division of property and/or retirement assets
- Contested name change for a minor
Whatever the issue, Hite Kaminsky Family Law & Mediation draws on years of experience with presenting evidence and successfully arguing issues before the court in a manner that produces favorable outcomes for our clients.
Call (703) 766-0732 for more information or Schedule a Consultation with one of our Fairfax family law attorneys.